What is threading?
- Threading is a hair-removal technique that removes hair directly from the root. It requires twisting cotton thread along the hairs to pull out hair from the root. The twisting action of the thread traps the hair in between and lifts it out of the follicle.
- It originated in Asia hundreds of years ago, but it is still widely used all over the world today as a means of hair-removal
- Threading areas include:
- Eyebrow threading
- Full face threading
- Upper lip threading
- Chin threading
- Sideburns threading
- Neck threading
- Underarm threading
- Leg & arms threading
Benefits of Threading:
- Threading is 100% natural: It does not use any artificial waxes, chemicals, or invasive techniques. Threading can be done even on the most sensitive skin since it is an organic way of removing hair.
- Threading is a lot less painful than waxing and other laser techniques. Threading causes less discomfort because it targets individual hairs, keeping irritation to a minimum.
- Unlike waxing, threading helps prevents wrinkles. Waxing can tug, pull, stretch, and even remove a layer of skin, but threading requires minimal contact with the skin.
- Because of its minimal contact with skin, threading works great even for people with acne. Most people who have breakouts from waxing tend to have better results with threading.
- Threading can not only be done to shape eyebrows, but threading can also be substituted for waxing to remove hair from other parts of the body.
- Excellent option for those who use Retin A and Accutane. Dermatologist recommended